Hello and welcome to this week’s Charts and That. Things have actually changed this week! We have a few new entries on the lists! Huzzah. Tomb Raider, Kirby and Drake. Again. Well, you can’t have everything can you?
So, we’ll start with movies. Tomb Raider just missed the top spot, being beaten out by Peter Rabbit, which sees no one’s favourite host James Cordon as the iconic woodland creature. But they 2018’d it up a bit. There will probably be a badger dabbing at some point. Here’s the list.
- Peter Rabbit
- Tomb Raider
- Black Panther
- The Greatest Showman
- Red Sparrow
- Game Night
- Lady Bird
- The Shape of Water
- Finding Your Feet
- Event Cinema – My Generation.
Next, we’ll look at music. Not much shift from last week’s charts, with Drake still sitting at the top, followed by the usual suspects. Rudimental, Dua Lipa and Post Malone all make up this week’s top ten songs. Have a gander.
- God’s Plan – Drake
- These Days – Rudimental Ft. Jess Glynne & Macklemore
- Feel It Still – Portugal the Man
- Friends – Marshmello & Anne-Marie
- IDGAF – Dua Lipa
- This Is Me – Keala Settle
- Psycho – Post Malone Ft. TY Dolla Sign
- All the Stars – Kendrick Lamar & SZA
- Say Something – Justin Timberlake Ft. Stapleton
- The Middle – Zedd/Maren Morris/Grey
Lastly, games, where there’s finally been a break in the norm. FIFA has been pushed down to third, being topped by Kirby Star Allies and Burnout Paradise Remastered. The rest is essentially the same. But hey! Two new games! Am I right guys? Guys?
- Burnout Paradise Remastered
- Kirby Star Allies
- FIFA 18
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Super Mario Odyssey
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
- EA Sports UFC 3
- Fallout 4
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
So there we go. Another week, another ton of stuff for you to watch, play and listen to. Until next time.
If you can’t get enough charts, have a look here.