Inspired by Christopher Biggins’ interview on the ITV show Loose Women, my friends and I have arranged a Secret Santa…. With a twist.
The purpose is to buy/get the person the WORST present ever, and due to the fact that nobody can keep a secret I have heard of some pretty funny gifts that are going to be opened on Christmas Day.. Here are some that I have heard about:
- A pillow
- A Frisbee
- A coat hanger
- A scented candle
- A chlamydia testing kit
- A Tweenies stationery set
- A broken smoke alarm
- Bacon scented deodorant and hand cream
- A light bulb
- A collection of self-help leaflets
- Some rainbow coloured playdough
- Many pictures of the sender morphed into a picture of Jesus Christ
- A sachet of cactus seeds
So there’s an idea for you and your friends, if you haven’t already thought of a cool enough idea for Christmas. Feel free to borrow some gift ideas!