Artist: Anna Calvi
Released: 7th October 2013.
Five facts about Anna Calvi:
1) Anna Calvi spent most of the first three
years of her life in hospital receiving treatment and surgery to correct congenital hip dysplasia.
2) Anna didn’t start singing until her mid twenties.
3) She had a phobia of singing in 2003. She wouldn’t even sing in school or even in the shower.
4) At only the age of 6 Anna picked up the violin and two years later at 8 the guitar.
5) In 2012 Calvi won the European border breakers award (UK)