Avatar photo

9 March 2015

By NEBeep

A prize winning Irish Setter was poisoned at the dog show Crufts, one of his owners has said after the dog died upon reaching home after coming second in its class at the world’s biggest dog show this past weekend in Birmingham.

‘Jagger’ a dog at the Birmingham show died after the show, which his owner believes was down to eating poisoned beef.

Co-owner Jeremy Britt believes the dog wasn’t targeted and was basically the victim of someone acting on a grudge against the show or dogs in general. But could someone’s grudge really be that bad to cause harm to any animal, never mind death?







Like this article? Please share!