The latest instalment in the Fast and the Furious saga, number seven, has held onto the top spot at the UK box office for the second week.
After ten days of cinema release Fast and Furious 7 has reached an extraordinary £26.25m and now goes ahead of Fifty Shades of Grey which had, at this point, made £25.24m at the box office. The American action film, which stars the late Paul Walker, Vin Diesel and Tyrese has the biggest 10-day take since the final Twilight movie generated £26.98m over the same time period.
UK Box Office Top 10:
1. Fast & Furious 7, £5,407,918 Total: £26,250,373
2. Cinderella, £1,785,864 Total: £15,190,144
3. Home, £1,544,988 Total: £18,437,033
4. The Duff, £891,691 (new)
5. The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, £651,140 Total: £6,537,814
6. John Wick, £539,602 (new)
7. Woman in Gold, £494,512 (new)
8. Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2, £480,158 (new)
9. Get Hard, £376,917 Total: £4,269,547
10. Insurgent, £232,793 Total: £7,536,186