There is nothing worse than waking up on what you think is a Saturday morning and realising its only Wednesday. So to get you through the rest of the week, here are a few pointers to try and make it to the weekend as painlessly as possible.
1. The kids are off school this week so shopping may not be your best idea. Screaming, snotty, tired tots will not be the highlight of your day. Do you really think that little Jimmy cares that you are depressed and all you wanted in life was a bit of retail therapy?
2. It’s only Wednesday and Friday won’t come any quicker, so stop starring at your Halloween costume. Whether your going as Lindsey Lohan or a plump pumpkin, no one cares until the 31st.
3. Not that you need to be reminded, but the clocks went back on Sunday and for some reason you have felt jet lagged ever since. Nights have got darker and the cold is creeping in like Jack Frost. A solution to this problem? Whack your onesie in the dryer for 10 minutes, put the heating on full blast and have an early night, plus, Wednesday will be no more when you wake up!
4. Put your Nanna to bed early and turn your living room into a diva dancing discotheque. Get the neon lights out, but be cautious and keep the music to a minimum because, not to put a downer on your day, but is only Wednesday and your Nan’s in bed. You’ll never be happier alone and you’ll be screaming to the DJ (which is yourself) to “Hit me baby, one more time”
5. You need to calm down and meditate. You’ve got Friday fever and you can’t seem to contain yourself. Meditating can release stress and will make you look fresh for that eagerly anticipated Halloween party!
Happy Wednesday, people!