Peaches died of a heroin overdose

11 August 2014

By Yasmine

Peaches Geldof died of a heroin overdose, a coroner has confirmed. An inquest has heard that the TV presenter had been taking methadone for two and a half years before she passed away.

When police searched her house, they found 6.9g of heroin. Police believe Peaches didn’t intend on taking her own life as there was no sign of things such as a suicide note. Her husband, Tom Cohen, said she started taking drugs again in February and witnessed his wife flushing drugs down the toilet which she hid in the loft. In a cardboard box next to her bed, police found a syringe and a couple of chocolates.

Is Peaches still a fallen angel?



Like this article? Please share!